ECT had proudly succeeded to offer a wide range of maintenance experience training (OJT) programs required by EASA NAAs to issue initial EASA Part-66 AML in DXB and SHJ international Airports, UAE.
- Through our reliable Part-145 partners, we are able to provide training programs with different duration intervals to satisfy all essential requirements for CAT A and CAT B.
- Our offered programs are properly conducted on various Airbus and Boeing aircrafts, viewed as a great environment for the Basic Experience.
- EASA Full course graduates.
- AML holders for License categories extensions or conversion.
- Aviation professionals those who are seeking for fresh work experience
ECT Aviation Support trainees will have the priority to join the MROs where the training is being held, upon passing the respective assessment.
- EASA B1.1 or B2 full course CoR or equivalent.
- Successfully pass the required interviews.